Ryan's Reef

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Some corals for sale!

I need to break some of these yellow polyps off due to the irritation the are causing the zoas next to them, I could easily break away about 15 of them to sell for $5, they will have some of the LR you see them on attached to them.
The frag of eagle eyes you see above is for sale for $10 as shown there are 7-8 polyps and more babies on the way at the bottom, I have about 5 more that are loose and will sell those for $5 if i can still find them.
I have some of this pumping xenia, will cut some off at $10 a stalk, they are of decent size!
This is a couple of pink zoas that attached to gravel in my tank, I have lots of this, from the size seen in this pic, to clumps of 5-25 let me know how many you want. For smaller frags I will sell for $5 - 10 bucks depending on quantity
I have this prolific colony of red/peach zoas, about 10-15 polyps for $10
I have one loose green speckled shroom identical to the ones on this colony, its attached to a bit of gravel. $5

The large palythoa pacifica colony shown above (although not open at the moment this pic was taken), is a wonderful coral i've had for some time, its the size of a grapefruit. I am asking $30 for it, I paid $50 originally for it, but I have more now.... Also not the colony of pink zoas behind it, Like I said I have lots! That frag has 35-40 polyps including the multitudes of babies all over the edges and between polyps. I'm asking $10 for it
A second type of pink zoas, with more pronounced striping on the skirt. There are 35-40 polyps on this, its attached to a nice 3 inch long or so size piece of LR. $10
This Massive mother colony of pink zoas is growing up the back glass and also on nieghboring rocks, I will not take them off the LR they are on so its a bonus. There is tons of corralline algae, beutiful bright pink sponge on the underside, worms, and all kinds of goodies on it. The rock alone is about 8 inches long by 5 or 6 inches thick with tons of holes and hiding spots. I have a second mother colony, but i'm keeping it. This one I am asking $50 for as it is the result of over a year's growth and is comprised of 300+ polyps and still growing strong. This is one special piece the stores would charge well over 150 for it i'm sure. Colonies this big are not availible that often.
Note the small kenya tree behind yet another pink zoa colony. I'm asking $15 OBO for it. Also there are more pink zoas on the rock near it, like I said just tell me how many!


My reef has been growing slowly but steadily, At this time my zoas in particular are so numerous I need to sell some to make room and keep the corals at bay.
Please PM me on reefcentral : ryanqk
I will be glad to arrange a visit to my tank if you want to see them open in person before buying!
Thanks
Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home